Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's Time to Score Your OWN Touchdown

Today, February 1st, 2015 is the day when everything comes to a stop for many of us, and we focus on the big game. Today is Super Bowl XLIX Sunday! I love this day for the parties, the food, the fun TV ads, the surprise visits from friends, the phone calls, the funny social media posts by die hard fans and some pretenders, the food (yes, I mentioned it twice), and of course the game. This year's Super Bowl will be played between the Patriots and the Seahawks. It will be played in the other Glendale, the one in Arizona. My office is in THE Glendale, the one in Queens NY.





I am not a fan of either team so I will keep my predictions and comments to myself. I am a NY Giants fan so my season ended a while ago. Still, today is not about those that were eliminated but about those that have made the cut and are in the big game. I wish both teams luck and sincerely say, may the best team win.



Today I write in my real estate blog because I got an interesting call this morning from a young couple who is very upset. It turns out that they've been living in a tiny little coop in Manhattan for four years now and they are ready to make a move to something much more presentable for entertaining guests. They planned a Super Bowl party last year and remember how uncomfortable it was to entertain their friends in their small studio sized coop. While location was a key to their purchase, they failed to think ahead and now understand that a couple with one child and a dog simply cannot fit comfortably in a 450 sq ft studio, or to expect to entertain several of their friends for an event like the Super Bowl.

So the search begins. First, I have to find a buyer for their coop apartment. Being with Coldwell Banker Kueber will facilitate that. We are the top selling office in our sector. Second, I have to find them a two to three bedroom condo in the area they want to be in. Being a member of the Coldwell Banker network will facilitate that. We have access to all public inventory in New York City.

So while most people today are enjoying their Super Bowl Sunday party, this young couple is dwelling over the traumatizing experience of last year's party. They are ready to move on, and ready to plan for next year's Super Bowl party at their new place. I've already been promise a seat, front and center in their new condo for 2016's Super Bowl. Ah, my career perks just never end. AWESOME!

Until next year's party takes place, I will focus on my own party. Chicken wings... here I come!






George L. Rosario
Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Kueber
917-945-4211 CELL
BigGRealty@gmail.com

www.GeorgeRosario.com




  Google my full name, "George L. Rosario". I am easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment