Sunday, January 11, 2015

One of my favorite Real Estate related videos ever...

Let the children speak their mind!

At first glance, we may think that there is so much simplicity in these children's answer. The truth is that these children may hold the answers to all of our advertising questions. What sells a home? While it is true that fancy gadgets and eye catching details may get a buyer's attention when the house hunt begins, most buyers need to feel they belong in a house prior to moving forward on it. These children have not been influenced by what the media says a home is supposed to be. Their idea of a home is that which makes the best sense to each and every one of them. I bet if we took our children out house shopping, we would get a PURE perspective on each house that the Realtor, the parents, the advertising agencies, and the best PR firms in the world may just miss. I picked my home through my children's eyes and today, as I was preparing breakfast, my 6 year old daughter Emma approached me and said, "Papi, are we ever going to move from here?" When I asked why, Emma replied, "I don't want to move. I love my home." That was a priceless moment for me. It verified that I chose the right home for us. Well, watch this video and enjoy the purity in these children's answers.

~ George L. Rosario with Coldwell Banker Kueber, serving the Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan boroughs of New York City.





Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Kueber
917-945-4211 - CELL
718-671-SOLD - Direct
BigGRealty@gmail.com

http://www.georgerosario.com


Serving the Greater New York City area since 1990.

#glrosario

No comments:

Post a Comment