Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cold Outside. Warm Feeling Inside. I Love What I Do! - George L. Rosario




It is a COLD Saturday morning, January 31st, 2015. My son has a basketball game today at 2 p.m. It is 14 degrees outside, and is so windy that it feels like it's 5 below. I wasn't planning on coming into the office today, but my clients who just closed on their first home just two days ago want to bring their brother in to meet with me to discuss purchasing a home. They also want to ask me some questions about the next steps to take now that they own their home. I can't tell you how great that feels. They closed, and they are still calling me. Their family member needs help, and they have referred me. It is the coldest day this winter and they are still coming out to meet me. This is why I chose to be a Realtor. Enjoy the video.




George L. Rosario
Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Kueber
917-945-4211 CELL
BigGRealty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment